Some-Stupid-IdiotSome-Stupid-Idiot

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

_-={Lords of Legend}=-_ _-={Lords of Legend}=-_

Loved Every Second Of It

I've always loved these songs that just have this emporing boom to it. It almost feels like something you'd hear during a medieval march. The drums sound like they should and the strings are great. Loved it, absolutely adored it.

Synthetica EP Demo Track Synthetica EP Demo Track

I love this mix.

But why in gods name has great artist been hiding their music from us. I don't have a credit card or anything so I'm unable to use Itunes or PayPal. I love Electronica and that album would be great for my collection.

The Puzzle Within--_-- The Puzzle Within--_--

You Want To Know Something

You sir, are my favorite audio artist and this song gives me even more of a reason to believe this. I loved all your work and it was a good idea to put the arpeggio also at the beginning.

[8-bit] Factories and Needles [8-bit] Factories and Needles

Feet moving, head bobbing

Well sir, we here have a winner. Unlike a lot of 8-bit songs, this isn't that sharp.

Phantom Cigarette--_--goa Phantom Cigarette--_--goa

Love Your Stuff

Goa is probably one of my favorite sub-genres since they are like real songs and are just great. I'm a fan of yours and I can't wait to hear more.

Anthem For The Ordinary Anthem For The Ordinary

Anthem For The *******

Common set-up for a punk song. Still nice song. Kind of reminds me of a sonic game, if there were no lyrics.

[ 1 M 4 G 7 R G U Y ] [ 1 M 4 G 7 R G U Y ]

Weird Name

But god is it an awesome song. Made me feel like I was playing Kirby or something like that.

Kingbastard responds:

the name means 'I'm A Guitar Guy' :)
Thanks for the review.

SpK*) - Tears [ Analogue ] SpK*) - Tears [ Analogue ]

Cruising Song

This song belongs in it's category, and just feels like a song you can just drive to nodding your head. It's calm and enjoyable.

The Chase (Superscenic OST) The Chase (Superscenic OST)

Umm... Wow

Like the previous person stated this is more of a boss fight. Most likely found at the end of disk or one of those recurring bosses. I really like the flow of it and how it has this betrayal feel to it.

Solus- Last March Solus- Last March

Drudging On

Drudging on through the battlefield my comrades have all perished. I'm the last of my squad yet I push through in the hope to find my way back home.

That is the feel I get from listening to this song.

SolusLunes responds:

Man these images are cool. :D