Some-Stupid-IdiotSome-Stupid-Idiot

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Majesty of Colors The Majesty of Colors

Loved This Gadget

I've played this game on Kongregate and I have to say I absolutely loved it. I've gotten every single ending in the game and found each on interesting. It's obvious that the first ending I found was the one where I killed everybody, I think most people's will.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Decent

But I have Doom on my computer and I prefer to play that personally. Noting wrong with this game mind you, but your control scheme was different that mine. You should hurry with the configurable. The ~ key should activate the cheat menu not the save menu.

OLEMONT OLEMONT

Hey Buddy

You like this stuff and I'm okay with that.

Ragnarokia responds:

Hehe nice way to avoid playing ; )

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Pretty Easy

After you et the A.I. science it gets really easy. It's best to get the moon base as quick as possible and buy flamethrowers. Blowing up the earth i still un

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Fixed All Glitches

I noticed that you fixed several of the glitches from your initial launch on Armor. It made playing a lot easier but you only need 28 days to win.

Mouse In Danger Mouse In Danger

Way Too Easy To Cheat

When the lights go out I can still see the obstacles since there is that little .gif thing where the borders are visible. You can also right click to move your mouse to the other side.

Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5) Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5)

My Favorite Sim

This proves that a dating sim does not need to have nudity to be good.

Pros: Very easy to figure out how to play and easy to gain expierience. I also like the part where if you dress differently you get different bonuses from the girls.

Cons: Not to difficult to beat. It takes too long to get all the promotions. The strange way your enemies level up. And how no matter what the people are levels higher than you.

Lunar Knights:Sol Academy Lunar Knights:Sol Academy

I did not expect to see such a good game

I'm suprised, you and the guy who made Final Fatasy A+ are the few member who made a really good game on their first try. I congratulate you.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

This defies the zombie survival guide...

but I like it. This is similar to most surivival games but this one actually had an end. The only real problem is, is that zombies can't run and animals can't be zombies. I know this was only added for a more difficult effect. I just want you to know that.

FPA: World 2 demo FPA: World 2 demo

Very Good for a Demo

This game was pretty well made. The controls were pretty easy and simple and also you kept the same style. The only problem I had with it really was, was that even though it was a demo it still felt short. Also Mr. Fancy Pants could have some special ability to unlock, like in the first one.