Some-Stupid-IdiotSome-Stupid-Idiot

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

I watched this on your site. I was simply in awe.

The Video is amazing. The humour is great, the acting is good, and it's an actual storey. I was expecting suicide but what you gave us was totally different.

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Brilliant Style

I love your style of flashwork. With the way you appeal to my comedic wants both darkly and childishly. Oh and I do love paper. It's like a surface you can write on and not get yelled at for.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Nice

The way you had it all set out was awesome. Your movement is great and this one wasn't depressing at all. I watched it on the website about a week ago and was wondering when you would submit it.

I like how you used every character from the series and stuff like that. The part before the ending was really good too.

4 Swords Misadventures 6 4 Swords Misadventures 6

References Abound

There were so many references in that flash it was unruly. 300, Monty Python, Sailor Moon, to name a few. You also know a lot of memes of course the Internet does that to people.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Not Your Best Work

Sure I chuckled and laughed but it felt short to me compared to your other works. I usually don't find the easter eggs funnier but in this case it was. You could have put a little more effort in it but I did like how you made the cogs out to be the bad guys.

All aboard the Cole Train baby.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Totally Serious

I've watched them all and at first they were cute but then this one was serious. There are some big emotional things going through the guys head, he doesn't want her to get hurt again, but he wants her to be happy.

Her leaving the ticket behind in the end was most likely the hope that he would change his mind and go and get her.

Not-The-Final Fantasy XII Not-The-Final Fantasy XII

Vaan is kinda stupid.

He was in my main party only because I wanted a decent all-human party. Basch and Ashe were also involved in it. I could never bring myself to defeating Yiazmat so I never faced Omega Mark XII.

My lowest level was Penelo since everybody hates her.

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

Over Rated

I didn't have much entertainment value. I can laugh at random comedy but this really isn't all that funny. The two unicorns are pretty much annoying and harassing this one guy to do what they want and they always lead him someplace where they then do something bad to him. First it was his kidneys and then it was his stuff. I would just leave them than to stay anywhere near them.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Still f-ing sweet

I'm impressed that you were able to keep it funny and since I actually played the first Metal Gear "Solid" game I can follow the storyline and the wtf parts. If you do the whole game I can't wait to see what your going to do about the gas chamber part where you have to call Otacon.

How did Grey Fox go from Cyber Robo to Street Fool?

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

Fucking Ace

How else could I describe this. It does sum up how private skittles was so messed up and how whats his face got a girl pregnant. Just remember, my dad is right over there. I want to look more like a bull, you know, to be intimidating.

Not so many references though.